Tower Health: Branding and Launching the Merger of Hospitals for Pediatric Medicine
Founded in 1875, St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children is a 188-bed teaching hospital providing primary and specialty care for children ages 0-21 in the Greater Philadelphia area and around the world.
Tower Health (a regional, academic medical center servicing a population of 2.5 million people) and Drexel University entered into a 50-50 partner agreement to acquire St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, effective December 2019.
Meld the organization’s brands – strategically (through positioning, brand architecture, messaging) and aesthetically.
Create a campaign to announce Tower Health’s expanded pediatric services – providing the latest in diagnostics, treatments, and innovations all tailored specifically to the needs of every individual child.
Following internal agreement and alignment around brand strategy direction, a visually striking campaign – respecting and capitalizing on the visual equities of Tower Health, Drexel University and St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children.
Early results of the awareness-building launch campaign included:
- Digital campaign conversion rate of 37%
- Display/radio: conversion = click through to Find a Physician, Request an Appointment, Contact Us
- Social: conversion = click through to homepage
- Digital campaign click through rate of 04%
- Campaign delivered over 30MM+ Impressions
- Brand Strategy (Positioning, Brand Architecture, Messaging, Internal Launch)
- Marketing/Media Plan