Progyny: Sharpening a B2B Brand for a Pivotal Stage of Growth
Progyny’s vision is to ensure anyone can have a child when they want. By bringing together leading, cutting-edge science and the largest high quality network of fertility specialists in the nation, they deliver superior clinical outcomes and shorten the path to pregnancy. The company was #30 on CNBC’s 2019 Disruptor 50 List.
Despite strong growth, our charge from CEO was to sharpen Progyny’s brand ideas, branding and B2B and B2B2C brand experience to help 1) expand its self-insured client base across industries; and 2) grow member engagement among current clients.
We learned from research that people facing infertility struggle emotionally, financially and professionally. With this reality, we needed to understand the customer experience and improve upon it, along with considering where opportunities are to further distinguish and build competitive advantage.
Our work started with sharpening Progyny purpose, story, positioning and messaging, and then aligning distinctive design, communication and digital experience – so everything came together to build value for the brand and its three key audiences of employers, employees and providers.
Comprehensive brand strategy, design and communications solution, including:
- Brand strategy and communication strategy for employer, employee, provider audiences.
- Design, content and development of new responsive website (winner of Gold Healthcare Industry ASTER AWARD).
- Proven effective messaging and enhanced design across presentations and sales collateral, with new self-insured employer customers doubling in one year period, to over 100 in 2018.
- Measurable increases in employee engagement and benefit utilization across Progyny clients.
- Company went public on 10/25/19 (the first fertility benefits company to ever do so).
- Market, Brand & Business Discovery
- Purpose, Story & Positioning
- Messaging Matrix
- Visual Identity & Design System
- Sales Aids & Presentations
- Website Architecture & Design
- Brand Guidelines