Teavana: an inviting and energizing wellness brand
If you want an exceptional retail brand experience, visit Teavana. I discovered this “part tea bar, part tea emporium” wellness brand through the aroma of the freshly-brewed Chai tea being released into the Short Hills Mall in New Jersey.
The Teavana website says that the brand wants to introduce people to the aromas, textures, and beneficial qualities of loose leaf teas while enlightening them with the history and variety of teas available –– creating a unique tea experience in each store by encouraging a positive, healthy outlook for all who enter. Goal accomplished.
Here’s what makes the brand so special:
- A great brand story. One that’s built around the rituals and rich history of tea.
- Beautiful brand design. That builds credibility and provides an instant and reassuring connection to Teavana’s offerings and services
- Focused on doing one thing better than anyone else. Teavana equals tea. Everything about tea. And this is their focus moving forward. With tremendous growth opportunities available into the future.
- Great staff make for an exceptional brand experience. I had no intention of buying any tea that day I visited the mall. I left with a lot of tea. A beautiful canister to house the tea. And a great tea maker. All because of a tremendous staff member knowledgeable about tea and passionate about Teavana.
- Engaging website that extends the experience. You can learn about, and shop their teas, and participate in the conversation through their “Heaven of Tea” blog.
- Ability to generate word-of-mouth. I’ve told friends about this brand since first visiting the store. And they’ve told others.
Are you a fan of Teavana? Please share your thoughts.