Sundown Naturals: Taking wellness marketing on the road
Wellness marketing hits the road
We like to see wellness marketers bring their brand beliefs and promises to life. To this end, vitamin and supplement brand Sundown Naturals just wrapped up its three month cross-country 100% Goodness Tour in early July. As reported on drugstorenews.com, The Tour, which celebrated the simple goodness in life, began in Indianapolis and ended in Dallas with 23 stops in between.
Highlights of the Sundown Naturals tour
- At each location, attendees sampled Sundown Naturals Gummies, were invited to #sharethegoodness and contribute to a cross-country photo mural displaying what makes them feel good.
- A team of “Goodness Gurus” also shared ways to practice wellness through nutrition, fitness, mindfulness or cultivating joy in daily life.
- Select locations also had fitness, lifestyle and wellness expert Jennipher Walters, co-founder of Fit Bottomed Girls Community, host 10-minute, no-equipment workout sessions and share fitness and health tips with attendees.
States John Frame, VP Marketing for Sundown Naturals, “Sundown Naturals believes life is about balance, and our vitamins and supplements are the perfect complement to help balance healthy, active lifestyles. The 100% Goodness Tour has given us the opportunity to bring our belief and brand promise of supplements free of gluten, dairy and artificial flavors to people all across the country.”
Relating this back to our Trajectory work
At Trajectory, we believe that there are eight characteristics and behaviors that lie at the heart of brand momentum. Three of these include:
- Know-How (demonstrating your expertise)
- Dynamism (staying ahead of the game); and
- Usefulness (getting people involved in your brand in tangible ways)
Given the above, we’re big fans of Sundown’s 100% Goodness Tour. Sundown Natural’s effort is actually very similar to Trajectory’s 2015 year-long grass roots Road To Health Tour that we developed and executed for Summit Medical Group.