Brand-Building Benefits of Your Healthcare Blog
The future of healthcare marketing is about doing things and saying things through real people. Building relationships that are collaborative, helpful, personal and honest. Requiring your healthcare organization to expose a lot more of its humanity. Because customers trust each other/trust people more than they tend to trust your organization and its one-way traditional advertising. Your healthcare blog gives you this ability to cut through the clutter.
Your smartly focused healthcare blog gives prospective patients the ability to enter a search phrase, land on your healthcare blog post (written by a real person), and lead to potential connection and patient engagement beyond what other social media vehicles can provide.
Here are seven specific benefits of your healthcare blog to your health system, hospital or medical practice:
1. Creating Attraction (starting with your prospective patient’s search)
2. Creating Value For Your Prospective Patients (on their terms, on subjects that they’re interested in)
3. Building Patient Trust (sorely lacking yet vital to building a strong healthcare brands)
4. Creating and Strengthening Brand Relationships (between you and your audiences)
5. Energizing Employees and and Building Employee Engagement (which leads to happier customers)
6. Providing Transparency Into Brand and Business (a highly sought after characteristic)
7. Creating Separation Vs. Other Healthcare Brands (community building, access to customers, volume and revenue)
Are there other benefits that you’d add to this list?